Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My one and all




He knows when I’m burdened

He sees me when I’m alone

He sends me an angry storm

But sweeps it with a simple tune

He knows when I,m feeling small

With no one to cling on in a fall

Always on time when sought and called

nothing to despair for he’s on hold.

He knows if I am to quit

Wounded,Helpless and so afraid

His healing PEACE a joy and rest

His LOVE a spring of strength

such press me on and do my BEST

His Holy Word’s my guide,my Light

To walk in his step,Proclaim His Mirth

Tell His Truth,and gain New Heights.

His voice I hear in victory

he carries me through a disarray

Hid Grace,His mercy,His care

relieved me from doubts and fears

He is my only trusted Friend

Ever loving, ever loyal, ever true

I should stand by him forevermore

He’s my everything…my one and All.

You too can fined my friend. Try him…on Him you can depend

He dearly loves the wretch,he truly cares for the lost

only search your heart…your soul

Then let him in at all cost. This friend will never forsake us…

He’s my Saviour, your Redeemer, Our God.

No comments: